The MHSAA state basketball tournament moves to Jackson this week, and 25 Daily Journal-area teams will be vying for a gold ball. Gene Phelps and Brad Locke will take a look at who’s got the best shot of bringing home a title (6:34), who has the toughest quarterfinal matchups (9:44), and some of the most intriguing storylines (11:28). Lest we forget, baseball season has begun, and the guys take a quick look at the Oxford and Tupelo teams (14:07). Also, Gene presents the Athletes of the Week (16:19).
- #63: Coaching moves and baseball updates – 04/12/17
- #62: TCPS, Tupelo rolling along in division play – 04/05/17
- #61: Catching up on baseball, softball, football recruiting and more – 03/22/17
- #60: Recapping the basketball state championships – 03/15/17
- #59: Late heroics place Baldwyn among state finalists – 03/08/17